The TNPSC 2017 hall tickets for the Executive Officer Post has been released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). The positions are included in the Grade-IV from the Group-VIII Services. Candidates can download the hall tickets from TNPSC official website.
Those aspirants who had applied for post code 1655 can download their hall ticket now.
A written test will be conducted by the Commission for recruitment to the post on 11 June 2017.
There are 49 vacancies available under Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service.
Dates to remember
- The online registration process for the post took place in November-December 2016.
- The examination was first scheduled for 30 April 2017 and later postponed because of TN TET 2017.
How to download the TNPSC 2017 hall tickets?
In order to download the TNPSC 2017 hall tickets, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Executive Officer Grade IV (2014-2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017) link
- A log in page will appear
- Fill in the required details
- Click Submit
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
The Commission has also released hall tickets for Executive Officer Grade-III post code 009.