Tamilnadu Housing Board (TNHB) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 277 Assistant Professor, Surveyor, Junior Draughting Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Typist vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Interested candidates can apply online from June 10, 2017, to June 30, 2017.
Total No of Posts: 277
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Engineer: 25 Post
2. Surveyor: 19 Posts
3. Junior Draughting Officer: 19 Posts
4. Technical Assistant: 76 Posts
5. Junior Assistant: 126 Posts
6. Typist: 12 Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 35 years for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC and BC (M), 18 to 30 years for i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC and BC (M) candidates as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should hold a degree in Civil Engineering from any University recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent qualification, have passed section A and B of AMIE (Ind.) Examination for S.No-1, pass the minimum general educational qualification SSLC or X Standard for S.No-2, 3, 4, have passed the Minimum General Educational Qualification prescribed by the Government (SSLC) or X- Standard for S.No-5, have passed (SSLC) or X Standard, Typewriting Lower Grade in Tamil and English and Higher Grade in Tamil or English for S.No-6 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in competitive written examination & interview.
- Applicants required to pay Rs.500/- for OC, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC, Rs.250/- for SC, SC (A), ST, Differently Abled Person candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu through online (payment gateway).
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website from June 10, 2017, to June 30, 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: June 10, 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: June 30, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Corrected Application: July 3, 2017.
- Date and Time of Written Examination: Month of August 2017.
Also read: TRB Recruitment: Apply For Lecturer Posts