Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD) has invited applications for the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant. Interested & eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format before February 13, 2018.
TNAHD Vacancy Details
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD)|
|Notification Date||February 1, 2018|
|Name of the Post||Animal Husbandry Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||59|
|Last Date To Apply||February 13, 2018|
Educational Requirements For TNAHD Recruitment
- Candidates applying for this post must have passed class 10 from a recognised board or institute.
Age Limit For TNAHD Recruitment
- The applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- For SC/ST PWD's: 15 Years
- For OBC PWD's: 13 Years
Application Fee For TNAHD Recruitment
- There is no application fee.
Selection Process For TNAHD Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the personal interview and in the document verification.
Pay Scale For TNAHD Recruitment
- As per the rules of TNAHD recruitment.
How To Apply For TNAHD Recruitment
Candidates should go to the official website to apply.
Click on Recruitment to Animal Husbandry Assistant post.
Read the notification carefully and verify if you are eligible for the post.
Open the application form and submit it & fill the online application form without any error. Take the print out of the application.
For more information about the notification, click here.