An official employment notification has been released by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) calling out for candidates to apply for the position of Field Work Supervisor in MA Applied Psychology (Clinical and Counselling) from the School of Human Ecology.
Name of Post
Field Work Supervisor
- Supervising students placed in varied settings including schools, NGOs, and hospitals.
- Role also involves supervising the students Psychological Testing practice following proper guidelines and norms required of Psychological Testing and of the particular test in question.
- Supervisors must be liasoning with the agencies or schools (in Mumbai, Thane, or Navi Mumbai) to facilitate student counselling work (individual or group), preventive/psycho-education sessions, checking weekly plans and field work reports (and psychological assessment reports) of the students and having weekly individual and group supervision sessions which will take place at the School of Human Ecology offices in the New Campus of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- This job requires traveling across Mumbai, Thane, and Navi Mumbai.
Students having Masters Degree in Counselling and Guidance/ Psychology with Clinical or Counselling Psychology specialization from recognized university are eligible to apply for this post
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.13500-15000/- Per Month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08th June 2017
- The interview is on 12 June 2017
How to apply for TISS recruitment?
In ordet to apply for TISS recruitment, complete filled applications with detailed resume, latest photograph and all required educational documents should be mailed at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 08th June 2017
School of Human Ecology, New Campus, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Opp Deonar Bus Depot, V N Purav Marg (Sion-Trombay Road), Mumbai