Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released an official employment notification, calling out for candidates to apply for the post of Software Developer and Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online.
Name of the post
- Software Developer
- Assistant Manager
Number of posts
Develop, maintain and support TISS-School of Vocational Education ERP.
- In collaboration with other developers, determine effective programming architectures, development strategies, and infrastructure choices to achieve business goals and satisfy stakeholder requirements.
- Plan, code, unit test, and deploy major projects, features, and applications.
- Troubleshoot major applications, determine appropriate solutions and bug fixes.
- Build complex applications using best-practice development methodologies, design patterns, simple
- functions and solid OOP foundation.
- Produce maintainable, documented, and highly-readable code.
- Expertise in Web Application development and / or software development
- Understanding and Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming
- Good understanding of CSS and frameworks 5. Experience of Ajax.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional
- Knowledge of the Linux command line
- Experience of IDE for PHP such as Netbeans /Eclipse
- Experience of Software Support is added advantage
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX)
- Experience on native android development
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in education industry
- Experience with clustered LAMP stack
- Experience of ASP.NET development would be an added advantage
- Worked on Amazon Web Services
Any Graduate with relevant certification and work experience in related field
As per industry standards
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send the updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org