The Indian Army has issued the notification for the recruitment of Territorial Army. The recruitment is to be done for 13 Territorial Army officer posts. The Candidates who want to join the Territorial Army as an Officer may apply on the official website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
The last date of submission of application is July 30,2022. Candidates who are genuinely employed can apply for the process. Candidates by joining the territorial army can serve the nation in two capacities - as a civilian and as a soldier.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 : Highlight
- Name of the Post: Territorial Army Officer
- Authority: PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW BOARD FOR TERRITORIAL ARMY COMMISSION
- No. of vacancies : Total 13 (Female- 01, Male- 12)
- Pay Scale: 56,100 - 1,77,500/- As per Level -10
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 Years
- Application Fee: 200/-
- Application Window: www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
- Submission of Application: July 1 to July 30, 2022
- Date of Written Examination: 25 September, 2022
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
The examination is to be conducted in 25 cities across India. Following is the eligibility criteria to be eligible for vacancy.
- Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Age Limits: 18 to 42 years as on the last day of filing of application i.e. 30 Jul 2022.
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university.
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed
Territorial Army 2022: Examination Pattern
The exam is conducted once a year. The pattern of the exam consists of 2 papers of 2 hours each. In Paper 1 questions from Elementary Mathematics and Reasoning are asked which are of 100 marks and in Paper 2 questions from General Knowledge and English Language are asked which are also of 100 marks. So the total examination is of 200 marks and based on the final merit list candidates are shortlisted for the SSB and DV round.