The answer keys for the Group 2 examination held by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has been released. The TSPSC had conducted the examination for recruitment of Group 2 officers from November 11-13, 2016.
The commission has released the official answer keys on the official website, for which the link is tspsc.gov.in
Any objections against the answer keys are invited by the commission. The candidates can apply for objection on the official website starting from December 5, 2016. The last date to submit objections against answer keys is December 14, 2016.
Objections are accepted in English only.
According to the notification, candidates will have to provide authentic resources against any objections applied for. Any objections submitted through e-mails and through personal representations will not be considered by the commission.
TSPSC held the Group 2 examination for recruitment of candidates to fill a total of 1,032 vacancies. As per data, about 8.18 lakh candidates applied for the examination, out of which 7,89,985 candidates are likely to have appeared in 1,911 test centres across the state.
To download TSPSC answer keys, candidates can log on to the official website of TSPSC. By clicking on the relevant link, a new page will be opened displaying answer keys for all four papers.
Recruitment Vacancy of Group 2 Officers:
- Deputy MRO: 259 posts
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector (SI): 284 posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 156 posts
- Municipal Commissioner: 19 posts
- GAD Assistant Section Officer: 90 posts
- Panchayat Raj Extension Officer: 67 posts
- Assistant Register: 62 posts
- Assistant Development Officer ( Handlooms & Textiles): 20 posts
- Grade 1 Executive Officer (Endowment): 11 posts
- Finance Dept Section Officer: 28 posts
- Law Dept Section Officer: 10 posts
- Assistant Labor Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept): 28 posts
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Department): 10 posts
Important functions of Telangana State Public Service Commission
The Commission takes up recruitments to the public services and posts in connections with the affairs of Telangana State strictly in accordance with the rules, orders and instructions issued by the Government from time to time governing such recruitments.
The Commission as entrusted by the Government takes up recruitments to the posts and services in respect of the Corporations, PSUs, Local Bodies etc., owned by the State Government.
The Commission conducts written examinations / oral tests for selection of suitable candidates for the various categories of posts Telangana State as per the scheme and syllabus notified for these posts.
For further information visit tspsc.gov.in