The EAMCET 2014 document verification process for the Telangana state students will commence from August 14.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad will be taking care of the process.
The document verification process would be held between August 14 to August 23.
Candidates are advised visit the helpline centres get the details about the counselling venue or may contact the EAMCET officials, please visit EAMCET website to get the more details.
Read more at: /news/telangana-start-eamcet-2014-document-verification-from-august-14-011695.html
- Candidates are called for the process to check the original documents of the candidates of the state.Candidates will be called according to their ranks, in ascending order. The counselling for those who belong to special quota, sports quota, NCC, physically challenged will be held on the same day.
- During the document verification process, a registration id and password will be given to the candidates for the online option entry process.
- Candidates must not disclose the credentials to anyone and they should take care that they do not forget that id and password.
|August 14||1 to 25,000|
|August 16||25,000 to 50,000|
|August 17||50,000 to 75,000|
|August 18||75,000 to 1,00,000|
|August 20||1,00,000 to 1,25,000|
|August 21||1,25,000 to 1,50,000|
|August 22||1,50,000 to last rank|
What are the document needed for the process?
- Study certificates from sixth standard to intermediate.
- Income certificate issued after January 01, 2014.
- Caste certificates.
- Three set of all these zerox copies.
- EAMCET 2014 rank card.
- EAMCET 2014 admission ticket / hall ticket.