An official employment notification has been released by the Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University, calling out for candidates to apply for the post of Field Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply online before the deadline ends.
- Name of the Post: Field Officer
- No. of Post: 01
All the candidates who completed their B.Tech can apply for this post.
General candidates 35 years, SC/ST/OBC candidates will get relaxation as per govt. rules.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for TANUVAS recruitment?
In order to apply for TANUVAS recruitment, follow the steps given here
- Log on to the TANUVAS official website
- Click on the relevant link
- Download the application form
- Fill in the required details
- Attach the completely filled form with supporting documents and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Candidates should attach all the required certificates with the form with Self attested copy of the documents so your form will be directly considered for the post.
All the Candidates will get 20000/- Rs per month.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-10-2017
- Fill all the academic and personal details very carefully.
- Attach all the required certificates very carefully.
Any queries contact Principal Investigator & Overall Controller of the project - Dean, College of Food and Dairy Technology, Alamathi-Koduveli, Chennai - 600 052. Telephone No. 044-27680214/218.