An official employment notification has been released by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) calling out for applications from candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Accounts Officer.
There are totally 18 vacancies available
What does the official notification read?
- 'The candidate on their selection will be placed on one month training and they should be preferred to serve anywhere in Tamil Nadu.'
- 'Every person appointed to the post whose first language is other than Tamil should pass the Tamil language examination conducted by the TNPSC within the period of probation otherwise action as deemed fit will be taken as per Service Regulation amended from time to time.'
Age limit for general category candidates is 18-30 years. Age relaxation will be provided for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO and BCM reserved categories.
In order to apply for the recruitment process candidates must have
- Cleared the final examinations of Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
- Have adequate knowledge of Tamil language.
The last date for submission of application is 27 June 2017.
How to apply for TANGEDCO recruitment?
In order to apply for TANGEDCO recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official web portal tangedco.gov.in
- Click on the online application link
- Complete One Time Registration
- Fill in the details asked for in the candidate profile
- Download of Bank Challan for paying Examination fees
- Download Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the official website tangedco.gov.in for more details.