The TANCET 2022 registration has begun on March 30, 2022, by Anna University. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) can go to tancet.annauniv.edu, at the official TANCET website and apply online. The application deadline for the examination is April 18, 2022.
TANCET 2022: Exam Dates
Anna University will conduct the TANCET exam for candidates seeking admission to MBA, MCA, and ME/M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan on behalf of the Tamil Nadu government. The MCA and MBA exam is scheduled to take place on 14 May 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. respectively. Whereas, the ME/M. Tech./M. Arch./M. Plan. exam will take place on 15 May 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
TANCET 2022: Important Dates
|Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|TANCET 2022 Exam Date||May 14 and 15, 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Registration Date||March 30, 2022 to April 18, 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Admit Card Date||May 2, 2022, (Tentative)|
TANCET 2022: Registration Process
The TANCET 2022 application form will be made available on the official website by the authorities. To fill in the TANCET application form, candidates should follow the steps below.
- At first, candidates have to register by providing information such as their Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone Number, Email Address, and Password. Candidates who successfully enrolled for TANCET 2022 will receive a User ID on their registered cellphone number and email address.
- Candidates then have to fill in the personal and academic information requested on the TANCET application form 2022 such as the candidate's name, date of birth, gender, SSLC registration number, and so on, as well as Academic Information and Course Studied/Studying Information.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photographs and other essential documents as per the requirements mentioned by the authorities after entering all the neccessary details for the TANCET 2022 application form.
- The candidates then need to pay the TANCET 2022 application fee online using a credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Candidates have to submit their application form in the final step. Before submitting the application form, candidates should double-check all of their information.
TANCET 2022: Documents Required
Before starting TANCET 2022 registration, make sure you have the following documents on hand.
- Password and valid email address
- Scanned Photograph
- Bachelor's degree qualifying marks
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Details of your credit/debit card or internet banking
- Other personal and academic information to be filled in the form
TANCET 2022: Eligibility
Candidates should check the TANCET 2022 eligibility requirements before applying. To be eligible for TANCET Exam 2022, candidates must have finished a B.Tech/B.E. in the relevant field from a recognised institute. Candidates applying through GATE must have valid scorecards, and candidates who qualified for GATE in XL (Life Sciences) and XE (Engineering Sciences) must also take TANCET.
TANCET 2022: Admit Card
On May 2, the exam authorities will make the TANCET 2022 admit card available on the official website on May 2, 2022 (Tentatively). Candidates should note that only those applicants who submit the TANCET application form 2022 before the deadline will receive a TANCET hall ticket. By logging in with their User Id and password, candidates will be able to download their TANCET 2022 admit card from the official website.
TANCET 2022: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to General/OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500 for TANCET 2022. The SC/SCA/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as an application fee.