Tamil University has released the job notification for the recruitment of 25 vacancies which include posts like Museum Curator, Care Taker, Junior Assistant, Office Assistant , Librarian and various other posts.
Candidates who are interested should send their applications for the positions on or before the last date which is August 21, 2017.
Candidates are requested to read the official notification on the website before you apply for the post, to check if they are eligible for the position.
There are a total of 25 vacancies available for the recruitment process and the job location will be Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
Vacancy and Pay Scale for Tamil University Recruitment 2017
Under Advertisement Number No.10654/17
- For the position of Librarian there is 1 vacancy with the pay scale being Rs.37400 to Rs.67000.
- The position of Museum Curator has 1 vacancy and the pay scale is Rs.15600 to Rs39100.
- The position of Care Taker has 1 vacancy and the pay scale is Rs.9300 to Rs.34800.
- Junior Assistant post has 8 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.5200 to Rs.20200
- The position of Telephone Operator has 1 vacancy and the pay scale is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200
- The position of Cook has 1 vacancy and the pay scale is Rs.4800-10000
- The position of Maintenance has 1 vacancy and the pay scale is Rs.4800-10000
Under Advertisement Number No.4009/17 there are the following vacancies
- Junior Assistant post has 4 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.5200 to Rs.20200
- Record Clerk post has 4 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.4800 to Rs.10000
- Office Assistant post has 3 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.4800 to Rs.10000
Eligibility for Tamil University Recruitment 2017
- The age limit for the Museum Curator is 35 years of age.
- For Maintenance the candidate needs to be minimum of 20 years and maximum of 35 years of age.
- Candidates applying for the post of cook should be minimum of 30 years and maximum of 45 years
- The age limit for the position of Librarian, Junior Assistant, Record Clerk, Care Taker, Telephone Operator and Office assistant is 30 years.
- Check the official notification for age relaxation details.
Selection Process for Tamil University Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve a written examination, which will be followed by a skill test. The final phase of the selection process is an interview.
Application Fee for Tamil University Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the submission of application form is Rs 500 for candidates from General category.
- The candidates from reserved categories have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee.
The payment of the application fee will be offline.
How to Apply for Tamil University Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -www.tamiluniversity.ac.in
- Find the advertisement page and read through the notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the details in the space provided
- Attach the necessary documents along with the applications.
- Send the application to the following address- The Registrar, Tamil University, Thanjavur - 613 010