The Mother Teresa Women's University, Kodaikanal conducts Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) for Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges.
Eligibility criteria for TNSET 2018:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks in Master's Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/ Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library & Information Science, are eligible to appear for this examination.
Age limit for TNSET 2018:
- There is no upper age limit for applying for the TNSET2018 examination.
How to apply for TNSET 2018?
- Candidates are strictly instructed to upload their Photograph, Name with an initial, Name of parents with initials and mobile number accurately and correctly.
- The mobile number once registered cannot be changed or used for another candidate.
- The University will not be responsible for any lapses on the part of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to upload online applications form with efficient internet speed. The University will not be responsible for any mistakes or lapses in uploading or making wrong or double payments.
Subjects of tests:
The University will conduct TNSET 2018 in 26 Subjects at 11 Examination Centers across the State.
|Subject Code||Subject||Medium of question paper|
|03||Computer Science & Application||English|
|08||Geography|| English /Tamil|
|12||Journalism and Mass Communication||English/Tamil|
|21||Political Science||English /Tamil|
|23||Social Work||English /Tamil|
|26||Library & Information Science|| English /Tamil|
Nodal centres for TNSET 2018:
Examination fee for TNSET 2018:
- For General/ OBC Creamy Layer: Rs.1,500
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs.1,250
- For SC/ST/PwD- VI, HI, PH: Rs.500
After filling up all the details for applying online for TNSET 2018, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or net-banking. In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit card or net banking, the applicable taxes and convenience fee, etc. will be additionally charged.
TNSET 2018 Syllabus:
- Syllabus for TNSET2018 examination will be the same as in UGC/CSIR-NET.
TNSET 2018- Important dates:
- Submission of online application form: December 18, 2017
- Last date for applying online: February 9, 2018
- TNSET examination: March 4, 2018
For more information about TNSET 2018, click here