Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat, has announced dates for TEQIP - II Sponsored Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on "Advanced Quality Engineering Techniques " (AQET 2014), organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat.
The main objectives of this program are described below:
- To introduce and create the awareness among the participants (research scholars and faculties) to the fundamentals of advanced quality engineering and management philosophies.
- To illustrate the principles of advanced quality engineering and management through real life experiences by inviting industry professionals/ practitioners through their presented industrial case studies.
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Research Methodology in Quality Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Model
- Quality Circles
- Taguchi Method
- Design of experiments (DoE)
- Green Manufacturing
- TQM in Technical Education System
- Quality improvement through Minitab Software
- Quality improvement through SPSS Software
- Industrial Case Studies
Faculty members from AICTE recognised institutes/Research scholars are eligible for this STTP. Participants must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline of Engineering.
- Students: INR Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty: INR Rs.1500/-
Last date for registration is 25th February, 2014.
The event will be conducted from 3rd to 7th March, 2014.
For further details and to register click here