The Steel Authority of India Limited is hiring interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, other posts. Candidates can apply for the below listed vacancies on or before August 31, 2016.
Name of posts and number of vacancies
- Mining Mate: 60
- Mining Foreman : 31
- Medical Officer: 7
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 24
- Paramedical Staff: 27
- Junior Assistant (Trainee):15
- Surveyor (Mines): 4
- Total: 168 posts
Who is eligible?
For Medical Officer posts:
- Candidates should have a MBBS degree from a university or institute recognised by MCI.
- Candidate should also have at least 1 year experience in relevant field.
For Operator cum Technician (Trainee) posts:
- Candidates should possess a full-time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Instrumentation engineering from a recognised university or institution.
- Candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks.
For age limit and pay scale candidates have check the notification.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of SAIL careers.
- Medical officers will be selected based on a written examination, followed by personal interview.
- Last date to apply: August 31, 2016