The admit cards for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) Tier III has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates can check it on SSC official website. In total, 56169 candidates have been qualified for Tier III examination. Also, the admit cards have been released for all regions.
According to the recent notification, the exam is scheduled to be held on March 19 in pen and paper mode (descriptive type questions).
Steps to download the SSC Tier III Exam admit cards:
- Log on to the website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on the tab 'Admit Cards'
- Click on the region you belong to
- Click on relevant link
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Admit cards will be displayed
- Download and take print out of the same
Time of SSC Tier III Exam:
The duration of the exam will be one hour and it will be held from 11 am to 12 pm.
SSC Tier III Paper pattern:
- SSC CGLE Tier III Exam 2016 will be descriptive in nature
- It will be conducted in paper and pen mode
- The maximum marks of the paper will be 100
- The examination includes essay writing, passage writing, letter writing, application writing
- Candidates will be accessed on the basis of their writing skills
SSC TIER IV Exam
- Those who clear the tier III will have to appear for Tier IV
- Tier IV will be testing the candidates on their knowledge of data entry skill test/computer proficiency test
- Approximately 1.49 lakh candidates from different categories are all set to appear for the Tier II examination.
SSC is an organization working under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in other subordinate ministries.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
For latest updates on results and examination, candidates are advised to keep a constant check on the official website.