The admit card for candidates appearing in the Stenographer (Grade C and D) examination 2017 for three regions is released by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The admit card has been released for the Western region (Mumbai), Madhya Pradesh region and Central region.
When is the exam conducted?
- The examination will be held from September 11 to September 14, 2017.
How to download the SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) exam admit card 2017?
- Candidates can download the admit card for the Stenographer examination from SSC's official website.
- Click on the link for admit card on the top nav bar of the home page.
- Click on the link for the region from which you have applied.
- This will take you to the regional websites of SSC from where you can download your admit card. Key in the required details and your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout and keep the admit card safely.
Click on the links given below to go to the login page of the regional websites for downloading the admit card:
Western Region (Mumbai): Admit card
Madhya Pradesh Region: Admit card
Central Region: Admit card
- The exam will of two hours duration carrying 200 marks.
- There will be 50 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning carrying 50 marks, 50 questions on General Awareness carrying 50 marks and 100 questions on English Language and Comprehension carrying 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.