The tentative answer key for SSC Stenographer Grade 'C' and 'D' examination 2017 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released.
When was SSC Group C and D exam held?
The exam was conducted from September 11 to September 14, 2017 at different centres across the country.
Where to find the SSC Answer key?
The Staff Selection Commission has released candidate's individual response sheet along with the tentative answer key which can be viewed and downloaded from the official website. The candidates would need to login using their login id and password used during the examination to access their response sheet and tentative answer key.
How to check SSC Stenographer Exam Tentative Answer Key?
In order to check SSC Stenographer Exam Tentative Answer Key, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official SSC website: ssc.nic.in
- On the home page click on the link for Uploading of Tentative Answer Key for Stenographer post. A pdf will open at the end of which you will find the login link. Click on the login link.
- In the new window, you will find another 'click here' link
- On the log in page, enter your details such as ID and password
- Click to submit
- The answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Raising objections in answer keys
In case of any doubt you can submit your objections by following the same steps provided above.
Representations would be accepted only between October 4 (5:00 pm) and October 8 (5:00 pm).
Candidates would also need to pay Rs. 100 per question/answer challenge.