The last date to apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Selection Post Exam 2017 will be coming to an end on September 24, 2017. The SSC put a notification of recruitment of Selection Post Examination 2017 (Phase V) on the official website.
The SSC Selection Post Exam is an annual examination which is organized by SSC for the central government to recruit candidates for officer posts. The posts are offered in the various government departments.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the position can apply on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), fill the form and submit the application. The last date to apply for the SSC Selection Post Examination 2017 is September 24, 2017 by 5 PM.
The Staff Selection Commission stated that the applications which have been successfully filled through the website , and sent along with all the necessary documents will only be accepted. Candidates need to check the official notification for all the specific documents.
Other information like status of application, nomination of the selected candidates, call letters for the computer based test and provisionally eligible candidates, all will be available on the website.
Examination Pattern for SSC Selection Post Exam 2017
- There will be three separate Computer based Exams, where each will have an objective/ multiple choice questions
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for wrong answers.
- The answer keys will be displayed on the website of the commission.
- The exam will include various aspects in each level of test.
- Matriculation Level - General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- Higher Secondary level - General Intelligence,English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- Graduation level - General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Exam 2017?
- Visit the official website of SSC - ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to register themselves.
- Fill all the basic details.
- A registration ID and password will appear once the details are submitted.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Fill up the Online Application Form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a print out of the Application Form.
- Sign on the form, affix a copy of the passport size photograph and attach other documents and send it to the Regional Director within 10 days from closing date, September 24, 2017.