An official notification has been released by the Staff Service Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector posts. Interested & eligible candidates should apply online before Apr 2, 2018.
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector (Male/Female), Sub-Inspector (GD), ASI (Executive)|
|Total No. of Posts||1330|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)|| 97 (Open category - 86, EXS - 11)|
|Sub-Inspector (GD)||1180 (Open Category - 1073, EXS - 107)|
|ASI (Executive)||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree in any stream from a recognised university (All posts)|
|Selection Process|| Online exam, physical test & medical test|
Pay Scale For SSC Recruitment
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||INR 35,400-1,12,400 per month|
|Sub-Inspector Female||INR 35,400-1,12,400 per month|
|Sub-Inspector (GD)||INR 35,400-1,12,400 per month|
|ASI (Executive)||INR 29,200-92,300 per month|
Age Limit For SSC Recruitment
- Candidates applying for this post must be 20-25 years as on Aug 1, 2018.
Application Fee For SSC Recruitment
- Candidates should pay Rs 100. The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro Credit/ Debit Cards.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
How To Apply For SSC Recruitment
Candidates should visit the official website of SSC and click on the advertisement "Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs And Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2018" as shown in the screenshot.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and then apply.
Click on "Apply".
Click on "CAPF" and then "Apply".
Fill the required details and then submit.
For more detailed information about SSC Recruitment, click here.
SSC Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
- Application start date: Mar 3, 2018
- Application closing date: Apr 2, 2018 (till 5:00 pm)