An employment notification has been released by the Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (advt no. NR/ 1/ 2017) inviting candidates to apply for the selection of various posts. Candidates are advised to first check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Those who are interested can apply at the web portal of the Commission.
Post-wise Vacancy Availability
- Statistical Assistant: 1
- Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics): 1
- Documentation & IT Assistant: 1
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)- Metallurgical & Chemical: 1
- Assistant (Legal): 4
- Data Entry Operator Gr. 'B': 1
- Junior Account Officer: 1
- Assistant Programmer: 3
- Proof Reader: 2
- Printing Assistant: 1
- Investigator Grade-II: 1
- Canteen Attendant: 1
- Accountant: 12
- Language Typist (Hindi): 1
- Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/Production): 1
- Junior Wireless Officer: 51
- Technical Officer(S&R): 13
- Scientific Assistant: 12
- Data Entry Operator: 1
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 20
- Technical Superintendent-Processing: 3
- Junior Investigator: 2
- Junior Grade of Indian Information Service: 25
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 3
- Clerk: 2
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 1
- Lower Division Clerk: 1
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 1
- Data Entry Operator Grade 'A': 2
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Operational Research): 1
- Accounts Clerk: 1
- Evaluator (Malayalam/Tamil/Bangla): 3
- Economic Investigator: 5
How to apply for SSC recruitment?
In order to apply for the SSC recruitment, follow the steps given here:
Visit the SSC official website
There are two parts in the online applications. They are registration part and application part.
Fill in the necessary details in the application form and register your name.
Using the credentials received, log into the website.
The last date to apply through the online application is 7 June 2017.