According to the Staff Selection Commission calendar, the results for the nontechnical SSC MTS recruitment exam has been released today, 15 January 2018. The examination was conducted online in September and October, 2017.
As per the Personnel Ministry notification, the SSC has taken a decision to cancel the Paper-I (afternoon shift) of the MTS (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016 held on April 30, 2017, because there seem to be instances of malpractices during the conduct of that exam. One of the main reasons cited is that the question paper was leaked.
The exams were initially scheduled for April 20, May 14, May 28, June 5 and June 11 but were cancelled because the question paper and the answer keys were already out on social media.
How To Check SSC MTS Results 2017 For Recruitment Exam?
In order to check SSC MTS Results 2017 for Recruitment Exam, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission
- On the homepage, click on the 'Results' section
- From the two options - Write Up and 'Results', click on results
- The list of successful candidates with their name and roll number will be displayed in a pdf file
- To check cut-off marks category-wise, click on 'write-up'
- Save the results to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
The Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination (Paper-II), 2016 is next scheduled to be held on January 28, 2018.
Why is SSC MTS held?
SSC MTS is organised every year to recruit junior staff in central government departments.
The SSC Selection Post Exam is an annual examination which is organized by SSC for the central government to recruit candidates for officer posts. The posts are offered in the various government departments.