The admit cards of Multi Tasking Non-Technical Staff (MTS) Recruitment Exam 2017 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on its official website.
When will the exams be held?
The exam will be conducted on April 30, May 14, May 28, June 4 and June 11, 2017.
How to download the admit card?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'STATUS OF CANDIDATES OF MULTI-TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF IN DIFFERENT STATES AND UNION TERRITORIES, 2016 TO BE HELD ON 30/04/2017, 14/05/2017, 28/05/2017, 04/06/2017 AND 11/06/2017'.
- Thereafter, the candidates should click on to, 'Proceed Now'.
- Enter the necessary details.
- After submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
How is the selection procedure done?
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be only of qualifying nature.
- The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II may be different for vacancies in each State/ UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission.
- Candidates for each State or UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II.
- The candidates are advised not to download multiple admit card.
- In the case of multiple downloads of duplicate admit card, SSC may block the candidates from downloading admit card.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed