The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) on the website. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
SSC vacancy details:
Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Departments: Central Water Commission (Civil, Mechanical), CPWD (Civil, Electrical), Department of Post (Civil) and various
Educational Qualification for SSC recruitment:
- Candidates should hold BE/B.Tech. Degree or Three Years Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering (as mentioned above) from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for SSC recruitment:
- For Central Water Commission/ CPWD: Up to 32 years
- For Department of Post: Up to 27 years
- For Other Departments: Up to 30 years
How to download SSC JE Paper I Admit Card 2017?
- In order to download the admit card, candidates must open their respective regional official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC CR. SSCER, SSCNR etc)
In the homepage, the candidates have to follow the link given as:
Download Admit Card for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2017 to be held from January 22, 2018, to January 29, 2018
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be opened where they have to click on the link Proceed Now
- The candidates have to enter the following details:
- Registration ID/Roll Number/Name
- Date of Birth
- Verification Code
- The click on Search
- After submitting the details, candidates will be able to view and download the admit card.
SSC 2018- Important dates:
- Date of Examination: 22 January 2018 to 29 January 2018
- Issue of Admit Card: 9 January 2018
The SSC Selection Post Exam is an annual examination which is organized by SSC for the central government to recruit candidates for officer posts. The posts are offered in the various government departments.
SSC was founded on November 4, 1975, and works under the Government of India. The commission recruits candidates for various positions for the several Ministries and Departments of the Government. It also recruits subordinate officers.
The headquarters of SSC is situated in New Delhi. There are various offices all over the country in cities like Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bangalore. Two Sub-Regional Offices of SSC are situated in Jaipur and Chandigarh. Each of the offices is headed by a Regional Director and sub-regional office is headed by Deputy Director.