The admit card for Junior Engineer Tier- I have been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on the official website. Candidates can now download their respective admit card from the official website.
Educational Qualification for SSC recruitment:
- The candidates must possess BE/B.Tech. Degree or Three Years Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering (as mentioned above) from a recognized university or institute.
How to download SSC Junior Engineer Tier-I Admit Card 2017?
- The admit card of the Tier-I Examination has been released on the official zonal website of Staff Selection Commission
- Candidates who are eligible for attending the Tier-I Examination must open the respective zonal website of SSC.
- In the Candidates Alert section, the candidates will get the Download Call Letter for SSC Junior Engineer Tier-I Exam 2017.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be opened. In this newly opened page, the candidates have to enter their Registration or Roll Number or Name along with Date of Birth and then click on Search.
- After submitting the details, candidates will be able to view and download the admit card.
SSC- Important dates:
- Date of examination: January 22, 2018- January 25, 2018
- Admit Card for the above Exam is available for the Southern region, Whereas the admit card for the other regions will be available soon
For more information about the job notification, click here