SSC JE Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission, SSC has released the notification of recruitment of Junior Engineer 2022. The application has begun for the posts of Junior Engineer Civil/Electrical/Mechanical. Candidates who want to apply for SSC JE recruitment and fulfil the eligibility criteria may now apply on the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Interested candidates may submit their application forms starting from 12 August to September 2, 2022. Know here important details of SSC Junior Engineer examination 2022.
SSC JE 2022: Important Dates
- Application Begin on : August 12, 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online :September 2, 2022 Upto 11:30 PM Only
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee (Online): September 2, 2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee (Offline E Challan) : September 3, 2022
- Paper I Exam Date CBT Mode : November 2022
- Paper II Exam Date : Will be Notified Soon
SSC JE 2022: Eligibility
|Department||Trade||SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility|
|Border Road Organization BRO||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Central Public Works Department CPWD||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water Commission CWC||Civil / Mechanical||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval||Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Farkka Barrage Project||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Military Engineer Services (MES)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Engineering Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
SSC JE Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Mode.
SSC JE 2022: How To Apply?
Candidates are requested to follow this step by step procedure to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission; ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Register yourself by filling the required details.
- Step 3: After registration, come back on the homepage and click on Login.
- Step 4: Complete the application process by filling up required details and uploading documents.
- Step 5: Click on submit and pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Keep visiting us for more exam related updates.