The Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2016 for civil, mechanical, electrical, quantity surveying and contract that was scheduled for this month has been postponed by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The earlier dates were on December 8, 9 and 12. In the latest notification, the Commission has announced that the exams for computer posts of Junior Engineer (JE) will be conducted in the second half of this month.
In spite of this, the accurate dates have not yet been decided and SSC has released only the tentative dates for the said examination.
Initially, SSC had reshuffled the exam dates from December 3, 4 and 5 to December 8, 9 and 12. The admit cards are expected to be out on SSC official website - ssc.nic.in.
How to download SSC Junior Engineer exam 2016 admit card
- Visit ssc.nic.in
- On the top of the page, click on the "Admit Card" tab.
- A pop-up will open (Disable your pop-up blocker, just incase you are not able to see it).
- There, click on the regional link of your respective SSC region.
- The regional website will open. Here, click on the notification displaying "Click here to download your SSC Junior Engineer admit card 2016"
- A new page will open where you will have to enter your details such as roll number or registration number as required.
- Click on "Submit" after entering your details.
- Download your admit card and take a print.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was set up in 1977 for conducting examinations for government to recruit officers. The aim of SSC is to ensure that the examination tests the candidate's abilities to work in a public service job.
Candidates need to have the knowledge and the skill to help citizens get their job done, and allow the country to run smoothly. In fact, a public service job is a bigger responsibility than a private one. That's why government recruitment exams are tough to crack.