The answer keys of the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Tier 1 Examination, 2016 is released by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on its official website. Candidates can now check their answer keys on the official website.
When was the examination conducted?
The SSC conducted the examination in a computer-based mode from March 1 to March 4, 2017.
How to check the answer keys?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click to submit.
- Answer keys will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Know about the paper pattern:
- Part A (General engineering - civil and structural)
- Part B (General engineering - electrical)
- Part C (General engineering - mechanical)
- Representation received after the due date will not be entertained.
About Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission works under the government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various government offices across the country.