The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the result of Junior Engineer final marks 2015 on the official website. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
Educational Qualification for SSC recruitment:
- The candidate should possess Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering from a recognized university or board.
Age limit for SSC recruitment:
- Candidates must be between 1-27 years.
How to download SSC JE Final Marks result?
- Candidates must open the official website of SSC.
- In the opening page of the official website, candidates will get the link related to the marks of the Additional Candidates of Junior Engineer Examination, 2015
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- In this page, candidates will get the direct link for checking the Marks.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be able to view the marks in PDF format.
The SSC Selection Post Exam is an annual examination which is organized by SSC for the central government to recruit candidates for officer posts. The posts are offered in the various government departments.
SSC was founded on November 4, 1975, and works under the Government of India. The commission recruits candidates for various positions for the several Ministries and Departments of the Government. It also recruits subordinate officers.
The headquarters of SSC is situated in New Delhi. There are various offices all over the country in cities like Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bangalore. Two Sub-Regional Offices of SSC are situated in Jaipur and Chandigarh. Each of the offices is headed by a Regional Director and sub-regional office is headed by Deputy Director.