The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the result of Junior Engineer 2016 Paper-II on the official website. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
SSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Mode of examination: Paper II Online Exam
Educational Qualification for SSC recruitment:
- The candidate should possess Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering from a recognized university or board.
Age limit for SSC recruitment:
- Candidates must be between 18-27 years.
How to download SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Paper II Result?
- Candidates who have attended all the selection process for the recruitment of Junior Engineer must open the official website of SSC in order to view the result.
- The Latest News section will display all the updates related to the announcement of the Result.
- Here the candidates have to click on the link given as Junior Engineers (Civil. Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2016- Declaration of Paper II Result.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where they can find the discipline wise direct link of the result.
- After clicking on the respective link, the candidates will be able to view their result in PDF format.