The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the answer key of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination 2020. The Commission has released the SSC Delhi Police Constable answer key 2021 on its official website - www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for Constable exam held from November 27 to December 16, 2020 can access the SSC Police Constable answer key 2021.
Candidates should enter their login credentials such as user id and password as per admission certificate to access the SSC Delhi Constable answer key 2021 pdf. The exam authority has also provided an option to challenge the answer key of SSC Constable answer key until January 3, 2021. Check the details about SSC Delhi Police Constable answer key 2020 below.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2021
|Exam||Constable - Delhi Police Examination|
|Organiser||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Date||November 27 to December 16, 2020|
|Answer Key||December 31, 2020|
|SSC Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2020 Objections||January 3, 2021|
How To Check SSC Police Constable Answer Key 2020
- Visit the official website of SSC - ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link "Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020: Uploading of candidates' Response Sheet(s) along with tentative Answer Keys pdf"
- A pdf page with answer key link.
- Click on candidate's response sheet link in pdf.
- Choose the exam
- Enter the login id and password as per admission certificate.
- Access the SSC Delhi Police Constable answer key 2021 and download it for future reference.
How To Challenge SSC Delhi Police Answer Key 2021?
Candidates are advised to check SSC Police Constable answer key 2021 meticulously on the official site. The Commission has provided an option to challenge the answer key. One should pay Rs 100 per question/answer challenged.
The official notice reads, "Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from 31.12.2020 (06:00 PM) to 07.01.2021 (06:00 PM) on payment of Rs.100/-per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 06.00 PM on 07.01.2021 will not be entertained under any circumstances."