Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for CPO (SSC Sub-inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF, and ASI in CISF exam, 2017 (Tier II). Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
SSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: CPO SI (Sub Inspector)
- Number of Vacancies: 2221 posts
Educational qualification for SSC vacancy:
- The candidate applying for SSC should possess Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- For Delhi Police SI, the candidate should possess a valid driving license for LMV.
Age limit for SSC vacancy:
- The candidate's age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years.
How to download SSC CPO SI Paper II Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have qualified the Paper I examination must open the regional websites of Staff Selection Commission ( SSC CR, SSC NR, SSC ER etc )
- The candidates must check the Candidate Alert section.
- Here the candidates have to follow the link relevant to the downloading of admit card of the Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017 Paper II Exam.
- After clicking on the link a new page will be opened.
- In this new page, candidates have to enter their Roll Number or Registration ID or Name along with Date of Birth in the given space and then click on Search.
- After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card for Paper II.
- Candidates must read all the instruction carefully before attending the process.