Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier-I exam has released the answer keys by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on its official website. All those candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their respective results by logging into the website.
The examinations were held from January 7 to February 8, 2017. It was conducted to fill up 5133 posts.
Post wise details:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281
- LDC: 1321
- DEO: 506
- Court Clerk: 26
Steps to check the SSC result:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the 'results' tab.
- Click on 'CHSL Tier I exam 2016: Answer key' link.
- In the provided fields, enter your roll number, password and exam date.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
After qualifying in Tier 1, the candidates will have to appear in Tier 2 exam which is a descriptive paper. The exam will be held on April 9.
Rules for raising Objections:
Those who want to raise objections to the answer keys may do so from March 15 to March 20, 2017, till 5 pm on payment of Rs 100 per answer. Any representation received after the due date will not be entertained.
SSC is an organization that works for the government of India to hire staff for the several posts in various ministries and departments of the government and in subordinate groups. The commission works under the central government that conducts recruitment of Group B non-gazetted and Group C non-technical vacancies in the country.