The Combined Higher Secondary Level ( CHSL) examination 2016 answer keys has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on the official website. The commission conducted the examination from January 7 to February 5, 2017. The examination is being conducted to fill up 5133 posts.
Vacancy Details for SSC CHSL
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281
- LDC: 1321
- DEO: 506
- Court Clerk: 26
How to check SSC CHSL answer keys:
- Log on to the official website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on 'CHSL (Tier-I) Examination 2016'
- Enter your roll number and password in the space provided
- Enter your exam date
- Click to submit
- Answer keys will be displayed
- Take printout of the same for future reference
Further, candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the above mentioned posts.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Date to Remember
Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): April 9, 2017
SSC is an organization working under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in other subordinate ministries.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
For latest updates on results and examination, candidates are advised to keep a constant check on the official website.