The SSC CGL Tier II Exam 2016 results are out. Interested candidates can check the results on the official website.
When was the examination held?
The Staff Selection conducted the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-II Examination 2016 from November 30 to December 2, 2016.
When was the re- Examination held?
The re-examination was held on January 12 and 13, 2017.
How many candidates appeared for the exam?
Approximately, 1.49 lakh candidates from different categories appeared for the Tier II examination.
How is the selection procedure done?
The procedure for selecting the candidates will be based on Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 examination and there will no sectional cut-off.
How to check the results?
The results are available on its official website.
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- Download and take printout of the same for future reference
Recent changes made in the examination pattern:
- The number of questions has been reduced from 200 to 100 questions
- Total marks: 200
- The exam was held for a duration of 75 minutes
- The mode of examination was computer based
- The Commission had introduced a Descriptive Paper of English/Hindi as Tier 3.
- SSC CGLE Tier III Exam 2016 will be descriptive in nature.
- It will be conducted in paper and pen mode.
- The maximum marks of the paper will be 100.
- The examination includes essay writing, passage writing, letter writing, application writing.
- Candidates will be accessed on the basis of their writing skills.
- Candidates will be required to score 33 percent to qualify for the next round.
- Further, the candidates will have to appear for Tier IV.
- Tier IV will be testing the candidates on their knowledge of data entry skill test/computer proficiency test.
SSC is an organization working under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in other subordinate ministries.
For latest updates on results and examination, candidates are advised to keep a constant check on the official website.