Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the result of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier I result on the official website. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
SSC CGL eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree with 60 % marks from a recognized university with Mathematics at the 12th level.
All Other Posts:
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
How to check SSC CGL Tier I result 2017?
- In order to download the answer key, candidates who have attended the online examination must open the official website of Staff Selection Commission- www.ssc.nic.in
- In the Home page, the candidates have to check the Latest News section for any useful information.
- Here the candidates will get a relevant link of the Tentative Answer key for Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier I), 2017.
- After clicking on the link, a PDF file containing the link for checking the answer key will be opened.
- Candidates have to proceed by clicking on the given link.
- After that, the candidates have to enter their Roll Number, Password and Examination slot correctly as mentioned in their admit card and then click on Submit.
- After submission, candidates will be able to find the answer key along with their marked answer. If a candidate wants to file objection, they may do it through the official website. Procedures are available in the previously opened PDF file.