The last date to apply through the online registration for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier I Exam has been extended to June 19. Earlier, today was the deadline but due to technical glitches in registration, the date has been extended.
Why is SSC CGL Tier I Exam conducted?
SSC CGL Tier I Exam is conducted for filling up different categories of posts in various posts subject to administrative / public exigencies like:
What does the official notification read about the SSC CGL Tier I Exam?
''It has come to the notice of the Commission that some of the applicants have faced technical problems in filling on-line application forms for CGLE, 2017 during the last two days. Keeping in view this inconvenience caused to the applicants, the Commission has, in the interest of the applicants, decided to extend the last date of filling of on-line application forms for CGLE, 2017 till 5 pm on June 19, 2017.''
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Candidates must have got a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university or institute or
- Be a Chartered Accountant/ Cost and management accountant/Company Secretary/Masters I Commerce/Masters in Business Studies/Masters in Business Administration (Finance)/Masters in Business Economics
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor's degree in any subject from a recognised university
- or institute or should have a Bachelor's degree in any subject with statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university or equivalent.
Students in the final year of their graduation can also apply
How to apply for SSC CGL Tier I exam?
In order to apply for SSC CGL Tier I exam, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the tab, 'CGL' and thereafter, click on 'click here' under the form tab
- After entering the same, the registration number and password will be generated. Candidates are advised to note down the same
- Click Submit
- Pay fees for the exam and register