The answer keys for the SSC SIs in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF paper 1 exam 2017 have been published. Candidates who had written the exam can check it out on the official website of SSC.
When was SSC recruitment Exam 2017 held?
SSC recruitment exam for Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017 (Paper - I) was held in Computer Based Mode from July 1 to July 7 this year.
What does the SSC official notification read?
"The Paper - I recruitment for Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017 was held in Computer Based Mode from 1-7-2017 to 7-7-2017. The candidates' response sheet along with the tentative answer keys are now available on the link given below. The candidates may log-in using their same I D and Password, which were used during the Examination, to download the same," said a statement from SSC.
Lines open to challenge SSC answer keys
SSC has also said that the representations in respect of the tentative answer keys of SSC SI in Delhi police, CAPFs, CISF exam 2017 answer keys, if any, may be submitted on line from July 31 (5.00 PM) to August 6 (5.00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question challenged.
SSC in its notification also said, representations received after 5.00 PM on August 6 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How to check SSC SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CISF answer keys 2017?
In order to check SSC SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CISF answer keys 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Candidates may visit the official website for SSC
- Click on SSC answer key tab
- Click on "Tentative Answer key - Recruitment of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017 (Paper - I)"
- Follow the instruction given on the next page
- The answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference