Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the tentative answer keys for the selection posts under phase IV/2017 on the official website of the commission. The candidates who applied for the post and appeared for the examination can check the official web portal.
The examination was conducted on November 5, 2017, for Matriculation level posts, November 15 for 10+2 level posts and on November 18, 2017, for graduate and above level posts.
The written exam was conducted in the computer-based format and was organized in all the regional headquarters for the 155 various posts under the phase IV recruitment process.
Grievance and Objections for SSC Answer Keys for Selection Posts IV/2017
The candidates who have any grievance with respect to the answer keys can raise their objects through the same window. The candidates can log in using the User ID and Password they were given for the examination.
The candidates can then submit their representations if they have any. The dates for submitting of the representations is from November 28, 2017, to November 30, 2017.
For raising of objections, the candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 for every answer. The representations that are submitted after the mentioned due dates will not be considered.
How to Check the Answer Keys for SSC Answer Keys for Selection Posts IV/2017
- Visit the official website of SSC - ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads ' Tentative Answer keys for Selection Posts under Phase - IV/2017'
- Click on the link at the end of the notification
- Click on 'Click here for the new page'
- For raising objection click on 'raise objections on the new page'
- Select the examination code on the login page, and enter your details - Roll Number, date of Birth and submitted
- Click on the links according to the exam you applied for.