The final answer keys and question papers of Stenographer (Grade C and D) Paper 1 examination 2017 has been released by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on the official website.
The final answer Keys along with question papers have been released to ensure greater transparency in the examination. This facility will be available for the candidates until 5 pm on January 13, 2018.
When was the SSC Stenographer exam conducted?
- The SSC Stenographer examination was held from September 9 to September 14, 2017
- The tentative answer keys of the examination were released in October and results were declared in November 2017.
How to check the final answer key of SSC Stenographer examination 2017?
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the link for "Recruitment of Stenographers (Grade 'C' & 'D') Examination, 2017. (Paper-I) - uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Papers - reg".
- Click on the link for "final answer keys and question papers".
- Enter roll number, password and choose exam date.
- Click on submit.
- Enter the same user id and password which were used during the examination.
The SSC Selection Post Exam is an annual examination which is organized by SSC for the central government to recruit candidates for officer posts. The posts are offered in the various government departments.
SSC was founded on November 4, 1975, and works under the Government of India. The commission recruits candidates for various positions for the several Ministries and Departments of the Government. It also recruits subordinate officers.
The headquarters of SSC is situated in New Delhi. There are various offices all over the country in cities like Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bangalore. Two Sub-Regional Offices of SSC are situated in Jaipur and Chandigarh. Each of the offices is headed by a Regional Director and sub-regional office is headed by Deputy Director.