An official employment notification has been released by the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam calling out for eligible candidates to apply for the SSA Assistant Teacher post.
Candidates who have qualified LP and UP Teacher Eligibility Test (Elementary)/ CTET are eligible to apply for the post.
As on 1 January 2017, any candidate who doesn't fall in the age group of 18-43 years will be eligible to apply for the post.
How to apply for SSA Assistant Teacher recruitment?
In order to apply for SSA Assistant Teacher recruitment, candidates must submit their online applications by following the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website ssaassam.gov.in
- Go through the employment notification carefully
- Check for the posting locations and confirm if you are willing to be posted there
- If you still want to apply, click on the 'Advertisements and vacancies' tab on the homepage
- Click on the link "Click here for ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT TEACHERS FROM TET/CTET QUALIFIED CANDIDATES UNDER SARBA SIKSHA ABHIYAN MISSION,ASSAM"
- A page with registration and login form will appear
- Click on the Registration Form button
- Fill in the necessary details
- Click to submit
- You will be registered and receive the login credentials
Along with application submission, candidates need to deposit an amount of Rs. 200 (Rs. 150 for SC, ST and free for BPL candidates). The amount must be deposited in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of Mission Director, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
For Barak valley districts, only Bengali/ Hmar/ Manipuri/ Hindi medium TET qualified candidates will be eligible to apply. For other districts, the teachers will be posted in the schools having the medium of instruction as per the medium/ language I of the candidate in TET.
The last date for submission of application is 15 July 2017.