Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has released a notice regarding SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 for filling Warden/Teacher & Other posts. Interested candidates can apply by sending the application in the prescribed format on or before the last date.
SSA Assam Vacancy details:
- Name of the posts: Warden/Teacher & Other Jobs
- Total Vacancies: 188
- Mode of Application: Online
- End Date to Apply: 7th October 2017
- For Warden cum Asstt Teacher: Graduation in Arts/Science and qualified in TET for UP (Math & Science/Social Science) and having B.Ed/ D.El.Ed from recognized university or institute.
- For Full-Time Asstt Teacher Arts posts: Passed Graduation in Arts/Science and qualified in TET for UP (Social Science) and having B.Ed/ D.El.Ed.
- Applicants who have their age between the 18 years to 43 years as on mention date that is January 1, 2017, may apply for the SSA Assam Jobs.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be chosen on the premise of their execution at the time of:
- Written Test
How to apply for SSA Assam recruitment?
- Candidates can apply through the official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 7 October 2017
For more information about the notification, click here