The admissions for SRMJEEE 2018 begins today. SRM University will conduct the entrance exam in online mode from April 16 to April 30, 2018, while the application form for the entrance test will be available from today.
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE must apply under International student category only.
- Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in full time regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools within India
- In addition to the above the candidate must satisfy the campus-specific and programe-specific eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have NOT studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th is eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- Candidates who have completed 10th, as well as 12th in NIOS, are not considered for admission to any programmes of SRM University.
- Undergraduate programmes - Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 are eligible.
- Postgraduate programmes - Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998
For the session of 2018, SRM University has announced that the candidates will also have to upload a scanned copy of their Aadhaar Card while filling the online application form of SRMJEEE 2018. Previously. Aadhaar Card was not required for the registration process of SRMJEEE 2018.
Candidates must pay application fees of Rs 1060 at the time of registration.
How to apply for SRMJEE 2018?
In order to apply for SRMJEE 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the SRM University official website
- Under Announcements, click on the link "Online Applications for SRMJEEE - 2018 Admission to B.Tech/M.Tech in SRM University Chennai, SRM University Amaravati (AP) & SRM University Sonepat Haryana"
- Open the application form
- Enter all the necessary details such as name, dob, etc
- Upload the necessary documents
- Make the fee payment
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration
Dates to remember
- Final Date to Submit Online Applications - March 31, 2018
- SRMJEEE 2018 - April 16 to April 30, 2018
- Announcement of Result - May 3, 2018
- Commencement of Classes - July 16, 2018