SRM University, Chennai has announced the examination dates for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2016. The exam is scheduled to be held between April 19, 2016 to April 25.
The exam is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme.
- B.Tech programme: The candidates should have passed class 12 from a recognised board or institute. The candidates must have scored minimum 65 per cent in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering
- Candidates must have scored minimum 65 per cent in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry
How To Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Click on to apply online with e-payment
- The candidates are required to fill the OMR form
- On submitting the same, the application procedure will be completed. The candidates should take a print-out for future use
- Objective type questions (based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology)
- Total Marks: 315
- Last date to apply: March 15, 2016
- Date of SRMJEEE: April 19, 2016 to April 25, 2016
- Announcement of rank list & counselling information: May 4, 2016