Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper to fill up 227 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
SPSC Vacancy details:
- Name of the Posts: Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper
- No. of Vacancies: 227
- Mode of Application: Online
- Last Date: 31 January 2018
Educational qualification for SPSC vacancy:
- Candidates must have passed Class XII examination and equivalent from a recognized Board with the pass in Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class X.
- Candidate should possess a certificate/diploma in the basic course in computer application of minimum 03 (three) months.
- Aspirants should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz-Nepali, Bhutia, Lepcha.
Age limitation forSPSC vacancy:
- Age cut-off of applicants ought to be in the middle of 18 to 30 years as on the last date.
- The relaxation in age will be given according to the Government standards.
Application Fee for SPSC vacancy:
- Candidates need to pay the charge of Rs. 150/ - via online mode.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category they are not required to pay an application fee.
Mode of Selection for SPSC vacancy:
Candidates are selected on the basis of:
- Main (written) Examination
Pay scale for SPSC vacancy:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs 2,600/-
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates have to visit its official website.
- Hit on "recruitment" tab stable on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Select "notification" tab from the new page which will be opened after hitting on an above-said link.
- Go through entire Sikkim PSC recruitment notification for collect all relevant information.
- After that, come back on the previous page and hit on "apply online" button.
- Aspirants should fill SPSC Online Application Form with all the correct info in a proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with duly filled Sikkim PSC application form.
- Recheck once complete Sikkim Public Service Commission application form and then hit on "submit" button.
- Eventually, download application form by follow suitable tab.
- At the end, take print out the copy of it for avoiding last minute rush.
SPSC vacancy- Important Date:
- Last date for receipt of online application: 31 December 2018
For more details about the job notification, click here