Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for 12 officer vacancies.
The last date for the submission of application is August 28, 2017.Interested candidates are requested to find and read through the official notification to make sure that they are eligible for the position. If they are eligible they can apply for the post.
The the job location for the 12 vacancies is Hyderabad. There will be an examination, which will be part of the selection procedure. The examination centers will be in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurugram/Faridabad.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017
- The post for Officer (Finance and Accountant) has 9 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.16,400 to Rs.40,500.
- The Officer (HR) position has 3 vacancies and the pay scale for the same is Rs.16,400 to Rs.40,500.
Eligibility for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Officers (Finance and Accountant) the candidates should be qualified CA/ICWA/ Class I full time MBA with finance or a Class I 2 year PG Diploma in Management with finance or its equivalent in MBA from a recognized institution.
- For the position of Officers (HR) the candidates should be qualified in PM and IR/MSW/MBA along with HR/ Class I 2 year PG Diploma in Management with HR or its equivalent in MBA from a recognized institution.
- Officers (Finance and Accountant) requires the candidate to be maximum of 30 years of age as on July 28, 2017.
- Officers (HR) requires the candidate to be 30 years of age as on July 28, 2017.
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as 5 years and for OBC candidates as 3 years.
Important dates for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017
- The last date for submission of application and payment of fees is August 28, 2017
- The tentative date for issue of Admit Card is September 29, 2017.
Application Fee for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 400
The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs.100
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of SPMCIL - spmcil.com
- Find the notification for recruitment and read through it.
- Apply online.
- Fill in the important fields and submit the necessary documents - educational qualification certificates, proof of date of birth, address proof etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
- Download the application form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Also Read: NALCO Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!