Applications are invited by Southern Railway. Southern Railway is looking out for 139 Act Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in various trades. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the Divisions:
- Signal &Telecommunication / Workshop/Podanur- 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed / Erode under Salem Division- 50 Posts
- Electric loco Shed (Rolling stock) / Erode under Salem Division- 26 Posts
- Carriage &Wagon Depot /Erode under Salem Division- 5 Posts
- Carriage &Wagon Depot / Palghat under Palghat Division- 10 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed / Ernakulam under Trivandrum Division- 11 Posts
- Carriage &Wagon Depot / TVC under Trivandrum Division- 12 Posts
Name of the Designated Trades:
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel Maintenance
Who is Eligible for the Southern Railway Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisation's website.
How Candidates are Selected for Southern Railway Job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation.
Candidates will be asked to give written exam which will be followed by an interview. These two factors determines the selection of the candidate.
How to Apply for the Southern Railway Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway - Podanur Coimbatore - District Tamil Nadu - 641 023.
Important Date Associated with Southern Railway Job:
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd April 2016.