Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - Southern Naval Command has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Group 'B' Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before 10 November 2017.
Southern Naval Command Recruitment details:
- Post Name: Group 'B'
- Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Deadline: November 10, 2017
Eligibility criteria for Southern Naval Command:
- Group 'B': 10 Posts
- Chargeman (Ammunition Workshop) (Erstwhile Charge man I & II): 07
- Chargeman (ICE Fitter) (Erstwhile Charge man I & II): 01
- Library and Information Assistant: 02
- Candidates should hold a B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ M.A. (English & History)
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 35400-112400/- Per month.
Minimum age limit is 18 years; Maximum age limit is 25 years; as on 10 October 2017.
- For OBC category candidates: 03 years
- For SC / ST category candidates: 05 years
- For PWD category candidates: 10 years
Selection Process for Southern Naval Command:
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
How to apply for Southern Naval Command?
Interested & Eligible candidates should be on plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly handwritten or typed as per the prescribed format affixed with latest passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
For more information about the job notification, click here.
Address to connect:
Registered/Speed Post only to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi- 682004 by post so as to reach us by 10th November 2017.
Important dates to focus:
- Start date to apply online: 10 October 2017
- Closing date to Apply: 10 November 2017