An official employment notification has been released by the South Indian Bank, calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for recruitment to the post of probationary clerks.
Name of the post
Number of posts
The posts are open for recruitment for the branches/offices in
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Delhi NCR
South Indian Bank Recruitment Exam date
The online test will be held in January 2018.
Candidates must be 'less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates,' reads the advertisement about the age limit criteria.
Those having a permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in a local language apart from English only are eligible to apply.
Language proficiency in any of Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi is essential apart from English.
'Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.'
How to apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the bank's official website
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, 'Recruitment of Probationary Clerks'
- A new page will open with the vacancy details. Click on the link that reads Apply Online
- You will be directed to IBPS website. On the new page, click on the link that reads, 'register as a new user' on the right top corner
- Fill in the necessary details and pay the fees
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
Candidates shall have to apply online along with application fee of Rs. 600 (Rs. 150 for SC/ ST category).
Official recruitment advertisement is available here
The last date to apply online for the post is 30 December 2017.