Applications are invited by South East Central Railway for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant, Lab supdt., Pharmacist, Receptionist, Clinical Psychologist, Physiotherapist and Health & Malaria Inspector. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
Name of the Posts:
1. Staff Nurse- 2 Posts
2. Lab Attendant- 1 Post
3. Lab supdt.- 1 Post
4. Pharmacist- 2 Posts
5. Receptionist- 1 Post
6. Clinical Psychologist- 1 Post
7. Physiotherapist- 1 Post
8. Health & Malaria Inspector- 6 Posts
Who is Eligible for the South East Central Railway job?
- Staff Nurse- Candidates for this post need to have a certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife. THe course should be of 3 years which is from recognised institution.
- Lab Attendant- Candidates for this post need to have Matriculation certificate in science, along with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
- Lab Superintendent- Candidates for this post need to have degress B.Sc with life sciences as the combinations or equivalent diploma or major DMLT
- Pharmacist- Candidates for this post need to be qualified with 10+2 in Science stream. Along with it they should also have degree for 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy. They should also be registered in state council of pharmacy orPharmacy council of India
- Receptionist- Candidates for this post need to be qualified in BHHM i.e. Bachelor degree in Hospital Health Management
- Clinical Psychologist- Candidates for this post need to possess M.Phill or hold a PH.D in Clinical Psychology.
- Physiotherapist- Candidates for this post need to be qualified with 10+2 in Science stream. Along with it they should also have degree for 2 years Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Health & Malaria Inspector- Candidates for this post need to have degress B.Sc in Chemistry with a 1 year Diploma in Health or Sanitary Inspector
How Candidates are Selected for South East Central Railway job?
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can just walk-in for the job, dates are mentioned below.
Do not forget to take necessary documents along with it.
What are the Important Dates Associated with job/post?
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19 February 2016 and 20 February 2016.
About South East Central Railway:
The South East Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India.
It is headquartered at Bilaspur and comprises the Bilaspur and Nagpur divisions (formerly part of the South Eastern Railway) and the new Raipur division.
This zone was formerly part of the South Eastern Railway.
It was inaugurated on 20 September 1998 and dedicated to the nation on 5 April 2003.